Phone : +91 98250 19526
CE Marking certification process procedure mainly includes:
1. Review of product, its application and its construction
2. Evaluation of applicable directives and harmonic standards
3. Mapping of product against applicable CE marking directives and harmonic standards
4. Getting product tested for directive / standard requirements
5. Taking necessary action in construction of product to comply with directive / standard requirements
6. TCF compilation
We can help those organizations in achieving CE marking through self certification or through certification through notified body as per type of product to be CE marking.
What is CE Marking?
CE Marking on a product is a manufacturers declaration that the product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation, in practice by many of the so-called Product Directives.
CE Marking on a product ensures the free movement of the product within the EFTA & European Union (EU) single market (total 28 countries).
CE Marking on a product permits the withdrawal of the non-conforming products by customs and enforcement/vigilance authorities.
Depending upon application and design of product under consideration, we can help organization in identification of proper directives and harmonic standards applicable to the product and performing gap analysis against requirement of directives and existing product. We will be responsible for coordination with notified body ( where notified body involvement comes) for smooth and faster execution of CE marking certification project.
416, Satva Icon, Vastral Cross Road, S.P. Ring Road, Vastral, Ahmedabad-382418, Gujarat India